Phud's Natural Dog Food
Do you feed your pet contaminated food?
Can you see or know what you are feeding your dog?
Phud's Food is designed to be used in conjuction with a fresh or cooked meat diet. It is made freshly on a fortnighly basis so does not sit on shelves for months or years.
WHAT IS PHUD’S FOOD?
Phud’s Food is a low fat, high fibre, low allergy product formulated to compliment fresh or cooked meat. It contains carbohydrates, nutrients, herbs, legumes and vegetables and is free of wheat, preservatives, flavour enhancers and additives.
- When mixed with fresh or cooked meat, Phud’s becomes a 100% complete enriched food.
- Owners appreciate and love the fact they can see what they are feeding their pets.
- Dogs love and welcome the natural diet.
- Fussy dog friendly.
- Environmentally friendly product.
PHUD's FOOD BENEFITS
- Supports dogs suffering skin allergy
- Natural energy returns as a result of the nutritional herbs
- Wheat free with no added preservatives or fl avour enhancers
- Mobility increases, idle dogs feel like moving
- Firmer non-smelling faeces
- High fibre content helps to lessen anal gland build up problems
- Strengthened immune system
- Calmer peaceful disposition.
- Coats soften and richer in colour.
- Assists with the rid of smelly odour.
- Assists weight loss
Food Analysis and Ingredients
Fantastic Results8 February 2021After feeding my two cavaliers Phuds I cannot believe the difference in them. Each dog had its own issues one with a sensitive gut and the other dog with anxiety and he was also itchy with a very fussy approach to food. The fussy one actually gets excited about his meals and eats it without any 'encouragement' from me. Meal times are now something he looks forward to. The boy with the sensitive gut went straight onto it and not once showed any side effects. It is seriously good for their coat, the good old anal glands and general health. The big plus for me is that it is so easy to make up with fresh meat. Tracey is so helpful and always has time to answer questions and help with advice. Great food. Thanks Tracey.