Phud's Natural Dog Food
Do you feed your pet contaminated food?
Can you see or know what you are feeding your dog?
Phud's Food is designed to be used in conjuction with a fresh or cooked meat diet. It is made freshly on a fortnighly basis so does not sit on shelves for months or years.
WHAT IS PHUD’S FOOD?
Phud’s Food is a low fat, high fibre, low allergy product formulated to compliment fresh or cooked meat. It contains carbohydrates, nutrients, herbs, legumes and vegetables and is free of wheat, preservatives, flavour enhancers and additives.
- When mixed with fresh or cooked meat, Phud’s becomes a 100% complete enriched food.
- Owners appreciate and love the fact they can see what they are feeding their pets.
- Dogs love and welcome the natural diet.
- Fussy dog friendly.
- Environmentally friendly product.
PHUD's FOOD BENEFITS
- Supports dogs suffering skin allergy.
- Natural energy returns as a result of the nutrional herbs
- Wheat free with no added preservatives or fl avour enhancers.
- Mobility increases, idle dogs feel like moving.
- Firmer non-smelling faeces.
- High fi bre content helps to lessen anal gland build up problems.
- Strengthened immune system.
- Calmer peaceful disposition.
- Coats soften and richer in colour.
- Assists with the rid of smelly odour.
- Assists weight loss
Food Analysis and Ingredients
If feeding puppies please alter the daily meat feeding portions reccomendation. The amounts on our packaging are for adult dogs. Puppies require extra protein.
If feeding large breeds they will require extra calcium.
Split the portion into 4 so they are getting 4 small meals per day.
Chicken mince is desirable while young as it is a higher fat content. Try a chicken and beef mince combo or chicken and lamb mince combo.
Excellent6 May 2016Excellent product