Our Website Information Terms
Welcome to Phud's website
Our natural products for animals do not replace veterinary care or advice.
Please seek professional veterinary advice and attention when needed.
We ask our customers to act as responsible pet owners
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Phud's orders are dispatched within 1-7 business days of receiving a cleared payment. From time to time we could experience herbal produce shortages due to seasonal changes. We will contact the purchaser if this arises.
Phud's request that any returns are done so within 7 days of purchase. All goods to be returned in an undamaged state free of pests, moisture or mould. Email your request firstname.lastname@example.org and the reason for a return, we will respond and provide an postal address
When consumer goods are purchased from sellers carrying on a business, the buyer has a legal right to return the goods to the seller and obtain a refund if the goods are either faulty, not fit for their purpose or do not match the seller's description or sample. To obtain a refund the buyer should return the goods within a reasonable time (as stated above) and not dispose of, lose, destroy or damage the goods.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website (www.accc.gov.au) contains more information on rights to refunds, under the section headed “Publications”.