Phud's Natural Dog Food
Do you feed your pet contaminated food?
Can you see or know what you are feeding your dog?
Phud's Food is designed to be used in conjuction with a fresh or cooked meat diet. It is made freshly on a fortnighly basis so does not sit on shelves for months or years.
WHAT IS PHUD’S FOOD?
Phud’s Food is a low fat, high fibre, low allergy product formulated to compliment fresh or cooked meat. It contains carbohydrates, nutrients, herbs, legumes and vegetables and is free of wheat, preservatives, flavour enhancers and additives.
- When mixed with fresh or cooked meat, Phud’s becomes a 100% complete enriched food.
- Owners appreciate and love the fact they can see what they are feeding their pets.
- Dogs love and welcome the natural diet.
- Fussy dog friendly.
- Environmentally friendly product.
PHUD's FOOD BENEFITS
- Supports dogs suffering skin allergy.
- Natural energy returns as a result of the nutrional herbs
- Wheat free with no added preservatives or fl avour enhancers.
- Mobility increases, idle dogs feel like moving.
- Firmer non-smelling faeces.
- High fi bre content helps to lessen anal gland build up problems.
- Strengthened immune system.
- Calmer peaceful disposition.
- Coats soften and richer in colour.
- Assists with the rid of smelly odour.
- Assists weight loss
Food Analysis and Ingredients
Thankyou phuds!12 June 2020I started feeding phuds to my American bulldog and my little elderly fluffy Jack Russell type after it was recommended by a dog behaviourist to help calm the little guys nerves. I can happily say it has done this. I won’t feed them anything else now! I can really see the difference in their overall health and happiness and I’m supporting a local business. Thankyou Phuds!
Phuds is AwesomeBy: Adam Taylor on 28 February 2020We first came across Phuds about 4 years ago and decided to put our Kelpie on it. Well it made a massive difference to his health - his coat was shinier, he was happier and would eat all his food unlike the canned stuff where he would leave half of it. We used that along with raw bones and treats that we brought from the Phuds team and hes been super healthy ever since and we now do the same with our second dog as well!! Get behind a locally Australian made product, you wont be disappointed!!!